The following Eight flights have resumed operations from suspension starting May 11:
- China Southern’s flight CZ3056 from Yangon to Guangzhou.
- Shenzhen Airlines’ flight ZH9052 from Tokyo to Shenzhen
- Xiamen Air’s Flight MF820 from Manilla to Xiamen
- KLM’s flight KL831 from Amsterdam to Hangzhou
- Kenya Airways flight KQ882 from Nairobi to Guangzhou
- Air China’s flight CA946 from Karachi to Xi’an
- Sriwijaya Air’s flight SJ3184 from Jakarta to Hangzhou
- Neos Airlines’ flight NO946 from Milan to Nanjing
For the up-to-date list of suspended flights, please visit this page.