The following six flights have resumed operations from suspension starting May 17:
- China Southern’s flight CZ348 from Paris to Guangzhou.
- Air China’ flight CA738 from Dubai to Guangzhou.
- Air France’s Flight AF382 from Paris to Tianjin.
- Pakistan International Airlines’ flight PK854 from Islamabad to Xi’an.
- China Eastern flight MU588 from New York to Shanghai.
- Turkish Airlines’ flight TK72 from Istanbul to Guangzhou.
For the up-to-date list of suspended flights, please visit this page.
Please follow and like us: