For an overview of all the suspended flights, please visit this page here.
On July 8, the Civil Aviation Administration of China announced penalties for the following three international flights:
- China Southern Flight CZ3056 from Yangon to Guangzhou
- JC Airlines Flight QD738 from Phnom Penh to Chengdu
- Emirates Flight EK362 from Dubai to Guangzhou
On June 26, six passengers on flight CZ3056, six passengers on flight QD738, and five passengers on flight EK362 tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
As a result, the CAAC issued the following penalties:
- Suspend flight CZ3056 for two weeks starting July 12.
- Suspend flight QD738 for two weeks from August 2 as the flight is already suspended.
- Suspend flight EK362 for four weeks starting June 28. Since the flight was penalized before, Emirates is no longer allowed to opt for the 40% load factor limit for 3 months.