For an overview of all the suspended flights, please visit this page here.
On July 13, the Civil Aviation Administration of China announced suspensions against the following three international flights:
- China Southern Flight CZ6044 from Nairobi to Changsha
- China Southern Flight CZ392 from Dhaka to Guangzhou
- Air Algerie Flight AH3060 from Algiers to Chengdu
On July 1, five passengers on flight CZ6044, seven passengers on flight CZ392, and seven passengers on flight AH3060 tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
As a result, the CAAC issued the following penalties starting July 19:
- Suspend flight CZ6044 and CZ392 for two weeks.
- Suspend flight AH3060 for four weeks. Since the flight was penalized before, Air Algerie is no longer allowed to opt for the 40% load factor limit for 3 months.