Beginning August 17, 2021, all passengers flying to China on the TK72 Istanbul-Guangzhou route must complete the following additional testing measures before check-in:
- All passengers flying to China must do an additional nucleic acid PCR test on Tuesdays between 11:00 and 14:30 in a Turkish Airlines-designated testing site.
- (Please note: Before this, all passengers must complete the ‘’double test HS code and HDC QR code” as required by the Chinese Embassy in Turkey)
- At the Istanbul IGA Airport (TRG Uluslararas Salik Hizmetleri), nucleic acid PCR testing will be carried out at specified testing locations.
- All passengers flying to China should inform the testing agency of their flight information so that the testing physician can provide a test report that includes flight information (for example, the 17Aug TK72 Istanbul-Guangzhou trip).
- Passengers must produce their test results at the check-in counter; passengers with positive test results will be denied boarding.