In accordance with the needs of epidemic prevention and control, China Southern Airlines will suspend the transportation of passengers departing from the following 29 countries and transferring to China via a third country from 00:00 GMT+8 on October 15, 2021:
- Africa: Ghana, Guinea, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Mozambique, Algeria, Uganda, Congo, Sudan, Djibouti, Senegal, Benin, Zambia
- Asia: India, Philippines, UAE, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Maldives
- Europe: Russia, Serbia, Belarus
- South America: Republic of Suriname
Passengers transiting via Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport for China Southern Airlines flight CZ348 Paris-Guangzhou will continue to board at Terminal 2E boarding gate.
Starting from 25 October 2021, China Southern Airlines flight CZ348 from Paris to Guangzhou will only accept passenger whose country or region of origin is listed below:
- United Kingdom
- St. Helena (U.K.)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- San Marino
- France, excluding overseas departments and regions of France (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte), overseas collectivity (French Polynesia, etc.), overseas territories of France and New Caledonia, Clipperton Island
Passengers departing from the above countries or regions must take a direct flight from the originating country to Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport and can transfer to China Southern Airlines flight CZ348 Paris-Guangzhou flight.
Passengers departing from these countries with a second transit via Paris will be denied boarding.