In this post, we will provide you a short and sweet guide on the updated health code application by the Chinese embassy in Canada starting Jan 14, 2022:
1. Take the first PCR test seven days before the flight’s departure
If the flight departs on January 15, then you can do the test at any time on January 8
2. Self-isolate and monitor personal health for seven days
You can download the Personal Health Monitoring Form from here for tracking.
3. Take the required tests within two days before departure:
If the flight departs on January 15, then you can do the tests at any time on January 13, 14 or 15.
4. Submit the application for the Health code
The general checklist is as follows:
- The two PCRs and antibody test results
- Personal Health Monitoring Form
- Flight itinerary;
- Passport, Chinese visa or resident permit.