On January 20, the CAAC (Civil Aviation Administration of China) announced suspension against the following FIVE flights:
- Iraqi Airways flight IA473 from Baghdad to Guangzhou
- Delta flight DL283 from Detroit to Shanghai
- Air Canada flight AC25 from Vancouver to Shanghai
- China Eastern flight MU562 from Sydney to Shanghai
- China Southern flight CZ348 from Paris to Guangzhou
On January 12, 7 passengers on flight IA473, 8 passengers on flight DL283, 5 passengers on flight AC25 and 8 passengers on flight MU562 tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
As a result:
- IA473 and MU562 were suspended for 2 weeks starting January 31.
- DL283 was suspended for 2 weeks starting February 7.
- AC25 was suspended for 2 weeks starting February 28.
On January 14, 11 passengers on flight CZ348 tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
As a result, CZ348 was suspended for 4 weeks starting March 14.
For an overview of all the suspended flights, please visit this page here.
For an overview of all the available direct flights to China, please visit this page here.