On January 21, as the CAAC (Civil Aviation Administration of China) announced suspension against the following FOUR flights:
- Sichuan Airlines flight 3U8502 from Vancouver to Chengdu
- China Eastern flight MU588 from Nee York to Shanghai
- Saudi flight SV884 from Riyadh to Guangzhou
- Aeroflot flight SU208 from Moscow to Shanghai
On January 13, 9 passengers on flight 3U8502, 8 passengers on flight MU588, and 6 passengers on flight SV884 tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
As a result:
- 3U8502 was suspended for 2 weeks starting February 14.
- MU588 was suspended for 2 weeks starting January 31.
- SV884 was suspended for 2 weeks starting January 31.
On January 14, 11 passengers on flight SU208 tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
As a result, SU208 was suspended for 4 weeks starting February 7.
For an overview of all the suspended flights, please visit this page here.
For an overview of all the available direct flights to China, please visit this page here.