On February 10, the CAAC (Civil Aviation Administration of China) announced suspension against the following THREE flights:
- China Southern flight CZ3040 from Singapore to Guangzhou
- Air China flight CA946 from Karachi to Zhengzhou
- KLM flight KL857 from Amsterdam to Shanghai
On February 1, 7 passengers on flight CZ3040 tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
Because CZ8134 (from Singapore to Wuhan) is an award flight of CZ3040, the CAAC decided to cancel CZ8134 and suspend CZ3040 for 2 weeks starting February 21.
On February 2, 6 passengers on flight CA946 and 5 passengers on flight KL857 tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
As a result:
- CA946 got suspended for 2 weeks starting February 28
- KL857 got suspended for 2 weeks starting February 21
For an overview of all the suspended flights, please visit this page here.
For an overview of all the available direct flights to China, please visit this page here.