The long-awaited schedule of UK-China Direct flights is finally out on Virgin Atlantic’s Official WeChat account:
At the same time, Virgin Atlantic compiled the following travel information for your reference and strongly recommend that you pay attention to the travel policy updates between China and the UK, to prepare the necessary travel documents in advance to ensure your smooth trip.
Documents to prepare for boarding VS250 London-Shanghai flight:
- All passengers must present a valid green QR code with “HDC” badge issued by the Chinese Embassy in the UK (not issued by other countries / regions)
- All passengers must complete a separate Chinese customs / health declaration
- Foreign passengers must hold valid visa for China
For more information, see the following links:
- Customs Health Statement: http://health.customsapp.with
- Visa requirements: http://www.chinese-embassy.org.uk/eng/visa/jiankangmaEn/202102/t20210219_10434630.htm
Documents required before boarding flight VS251 Shanghai-London
Fully vaccinated: i.e: vaccinated with either Sinovac-CoronaVac or Sinopharm Beijing AND had the final dose of vaccination in mainland China at least 14 days before arrival in the UK. The day of taking the final dose does not count as one of the 14 days.
- Complete the passenger locator form in the 3 days before you arrive in England.
- Hold a valid UK visa (if applicable)
Those who are not fully vaccinated or have not been vaccinated (except those under 18 years of age):