This article details how to register your marriage with the Tunisian embassy in Beijing.
Conditions for delivery:
- One or both parties must be Tunisian national(s)
- Both parties must not be in any of the impediments provided by law.
- Conclusion of marriage according to the laws of the People’s Republic of China
- Original or certified copy of the marriage certificate issued in China
- Birth certificates of both parties with the date of issue no exceeding three months.
- Copies of the National Identity Card of the Tunisian national
- Copies of the passports of both parties
- Consular fee (please check here)
If you are not a resident in Beijing, you will need to mail the application to the Tunisian Embassy in Beijing. You may find the mailing address in this article here.