This article will highlight how to apply for Non-Criminal Record (B3) at the Tunisian Embassy in Beijing.
Please note that the Non-Criminal Record issued by the Tunisian Embassy in Beijing can NOT be used (as is) for work permit applications in tier-1 cities in China (except in Shanghai) as the Chinese authorities there require the Non-Criminal Record to be authenticated by the Chinese Embassy in Tunisia.
An alternative is to apply by yourself for a Non-Criminal Record at the following URL: https://b3.interieur.gov.tn, then apply for legalization of the document using the procedure here (Section “Authentication of the signature”).
For any other purposes, you can refer to this procedure.
Conditions for delivery:
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- The applicant is a Tunisian national
- The applicant has registered with the Tunisian embassy in Beijing (the procedure to apply for the consular card is here)
- Fill in one of the forms above and sign it.
- Copy of the national ID card (front and back)
- Copy of the passport and residence permit in China
- Consular fee
If you would like to receive your non-criminal record by mail, please also submit a written and signed request in that regard.
Please note that it takes at least a month (up to two months in some cases) to get the Non-Criminal Record.