In this article, we will explain how to apply or renew your Consular Identification Card with the Tunisian Embassy in Beijing.
Here is the list of documents required:
- Copy of the first three pages of your passport
- Copy of your Chinese residence permit
- Copy of your National ID card (make sure to copy both the front and backside)
- Two ID photos
- Current or expired Consular Identification card, if you are applying for renewal.
- Employment certificate (for those working in China)
- Student card/University enrollment certificate (for those studying in China)
Fill in the application form for Consular Identification Card and sign it:
- Make sure to list your current phone number, home address, and email.
- For the home address, make sure to write it in both Chinese and English. If you cannot write in Chinese, have a friend help you write down the Chinese address on the form.
Consular fee (please refer here) Note that the Consular Identification Card is free for students.
If you are not in Beijing, you will need to mail the application to the Tunisian Embassy in Beijing. You may find the mail address in this article here.